Monday, June 13, 2016

Words of congratulations Idul Fitri 1437 H, the latest in 2016

After a full month doing fasting, it's time for every Muslim to rejoice, welcoming the victory day of Eid. On the holy day, let us Relieve chest, opened the door of forgiveness for all the mistakes and negligence that had been done. However there are times when we want to apologize to a friend but could not face to face. You can express it through SMS.



The world is born out of love, the love of the Almighty. O heart full of love keep the fire of love the world with an apology as an intermediary. Happy Idul Fitri 1437 H, Sorry Born unseen.

Sometimes verbal thank unguarded, be prejudiced sign abhorrent, sorry if no time shaking hands, at least no words were spoken, Minal Aidzin Wal Faizin, Sorry Born and unseen.

Maturity does not mean life without mistakes.
Intelligence does not mean life without err.
With all humility
My bow our heads tuk apologize,
Forgive me body and soul. Forgive me body and soul.
Happy Idul Fitri 1437 H.

The birds wake us up early so intelligent as he mimicked that echoed takbir Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, breeze drill 1 page white paper to write the sentence: Minal Aidzin Wal Faizin, Sorry Birth & mind. Happy Idul Fitri 1437 H.

BRIEF who was TIME, which is close to the DIE, the big mouth exhaustively, which weight was TRUSTEES, who tough it SINCERE, cinch it SIN.
But that beautiful if we would be able to forgive each other and ...
Happy Eid it ..

Plant the seed in your heart Ku, watered and kurawat to grow to flowering, I picked and I soak into water scented flowers that mimic heaven, then I washed heart of khilafku and replace it with a fragrant aroma sincerity to forgive me. Forgive me body and soul. Forgive me body and soul.

My lips are like knives, actions like the devil, I scratched all the wounds in your heart, my heart immeasurably slice scraping the deepest wound in your heart. Taqobalallahu minna wa minkum. Forgive the sins and mistakes.

Let me rhyme
To ORAL unguarded
Neglected for PROMISE
To HEART prejudiced
For ATTITUDE painful
Fitri day, with SINCERELY HEART
I beg to say SORRY BORN & Bathin
May GOD always guide us in the course of Joint

May be useful for Muslims .. Ameen

0 comments:

Post a Comment