Sunday, March 26, 2017

Words of Wisdom To Children who rebel against his mother

Words of Wisdom To Children who rebel against his mother ~ All we get from the mother is very sincere he gave to us, friendly demeanor and gentle make child will feel comfortable when close to his mother. but all the wonderful things that we often streaked with our deeds that hurt the feelings of the mother bia, for example by arguing that his advice .. make him ashamed of our bad behavior, and so forth.



Well, for all of you who feel guilty with my mother. try to immediately apologize for that paradise lies under the feet of the mother, never you insubordinate to him.



Is getting to be old, I'm more thinking about my mother.

Rest for a moment Mother, your eyes are too swollen to accommodate too many problems. let me

mother. despondent, seeing you cry, crushed the sports complex, saw the injured, the dead body is, when you're gone.

Oh God, I believe, all the trials that you gave today, merely shows that I did not forget you.

Missed people who also missed thee, happier than missed dozens of people.

All people think to change the world and no one thought to change oneself.

We can not build a future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future

Never uttered a curse, and I challenge you eyes were glazed. Now you have gone mother, I was like a knife attacked millions

Mother Wherever you spend so much time just to keep me Wherever you throw tuk only take care of your interests

It is wonderful if you have a good idea, but it would be the greatest gift to have a good heart

Rest for a moment Mother, your eyes are too swollen to accommodate too many problems. let me

People who are aspiring reprimand those who consider her softer than a sycophant melodious flattery superfluous

If you do not find someone who is right tuk life, be patient. God waits for the right time to put him in your life.

Also Read :


So I hope a lesson for us all

0 comments:

Post a Comment